Bespoke Joinery & Furniture
The traditional craft skills of pattern making are a perfect fit for bespoke joinery and furniture projects. A keen eye for detail, exceptional accuracy and care, the joy of creating something beautiful, distinctive, unique...when we turn our hand to bespoke joinery projects the results are impressive.
Typical joinery projects include internal archway mouldings and window surrounds for period properties and listed buildings, hardwood door frames and French door frames with windows to suit unusual sizes or openings.
Mission furniture is one-off bespoke pieces, usually crafted in fine quality hardwood, distinctively different and designed to draw compliments.
Recent commissons include:
- a tall oak chest of drawers to fit an awkward space, definitely made to measure!
- rustic kitchen & dining tables
- sideboards and television/dvd cabinets
- dressing tables & coatstands
- Oak French doors for a home extension, designed, built, fitted & glazed